At Centro Wireless, we know your company’s assets are valuable. When it is time to upgrade or dispose of your mobile phones and wireless electronics, you can rely on our experience in mobile buyback and recycling. After many months of use, most mobile phones still retain much of their value. Centro Wireless works with private and public organizations as your partner in corporate sustainability, helping you to recover value from your mobile assets while being a good corporate and environmental steward.
We’ve done this enough to know how to make the process easy for you. Here’s what to expect:
- Step 1: Contact Centro Wireless for a personalized quote
- Step 2: We will contact you immediately to discuss your inquiry
- Step 3: We will put together a competitive proposal
- Step 4: We will arrange for pickup and delivery of your devices. All you have to do is pack them up.
- Step 5: Once we have processed the devices, we will remit back
Electronic mobile devices we buyback and recycle:
- Cell Phones
- Air cards