– Full time production position requiring quality control of cell phones.
– Individuals with experience in quality control, order packing and pulling, and the cell phone industry are encouraged to apply.
– Candidates must pass a background check; provide a valid driver’s license and proof of US residency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
– Daily processing of used cell phone orders and shipments.
– Receive shipments, count, test, scan, and sort and pack cell phones.
– Regular pick up and drop off shipments to FedEx and UPS.
– Prepare packing lists in Microsoft Excel and invoices.
– Maintain weekly inventory of cell phones and batteries.
– Maintain clean and organized the production room and office on a daily basis.
Essential Skills and Requirements
– Bi-lingual (Spanish) is preferred.
– Must have agile hands to process phones.
– Honest and dependable. Quick learner.
– Strong attention to detail and good memory.
– Basic computer knowledge, email, internet, Excel and Word
– Ability to complete mathematical calculations.
– Must have dependable transportation.
– Must be capable of lifting 40+lbs repeatedly during a shift.
– High school diploma or GED.
Distribution company located in North Dallas
Excellent working environment. Fast growing company.
10 am. to 6 pm. Monday to Friday. 90-day trial period.
Submit your updated resume in Word format, list current phone number, address and email.
Come 10 minutes early for the interview on the established date. (Print this ad and bring)